Monday, September 17, 2012

{crafts} Googly Eye {Halloween} Frame


Googly Eye {Halloween} Frame


Here is a cute tutorial for a Halloween themed frame from A Diamond in the Stuff.



I just couldn't contain myself anymore....I am just SO in the mood for some "Fall" projects!!! I had this idea floating around in my head and just couldn't wait any longer to make it.




Wanna make a fun googly eyed Halloween frame too?

Gather your supplies:

-$1 Michael's picture frame
-Some lime green craft paint
-Lots and lots of googly eyes
-A couple embellishments (I used ribbon and chipboard letters)




I painted the picture frame with the craft paint and started gluing the google eyes on and glued some more eyes on.....and then glued even more on. This took quite awhile!




Once all the eyes were glued on...I took a breath...and then cut "EEK" out of some chipboard with my cricut. I painted the letters the same color as the frame. I decided to attach the letters to the frame with a sparkly black piece of ribbon. Of course I didn't have any glittery black ribbon so I just decoupaged some glitter onto some plain black ribbon.




Look at all that googly eye goodness!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment