Look at these fabo red white and blue rice krispie treats using the original household favorite cereal! The trick to getting smooth bright colors for the flag is using tangy Airheads perfect for adults and kiddos!
* Crispy rice treats
* Airheads Cherry bars
* Airheads White Mystery bars
* Airheads Blue Raspberry bars
* Small kitchen knife or scissors
* Small star-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
1. Cut crispy rice treats into rectangles
2. Cut part of an Airheads® Blue Raspberry bar to make the upper blue corner of the flag.
3. Cut alternating strips of Airheads® Cherry and White Mystery to make the flag’s stripes. Arrange pieces on crispy rice treat. Trim to fit.
4. Using either a star-shaped cookie cutter, or by hand, cut out a star shape from an Airheads® White Mystery bar. Place star on the blue square.
5. Pack into kids lunchboxes or keep them for a great snack at home.
Tip: If Airheads are hard to cut, take them out of their wrappers and place them on a microwave-safe plate. Warm them slightly in the microwave on Low for 10 seconds.