Monday, May 9, 2011

{food} yogurt popsicles

I have a picky eater at home; one that barely eats anything. When we have popsicles he is all over them, so I am looking for some creative ways to get some food in him. I will have to try these yogurt popsicles...yup, I have a toddler who won't touch yogurt, I thought all toddlers loved yogurt. These sound very refreshing:

"Healthy for them" yogurt popsicles

Ingredients:

Yield: 8 popsicles

  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 6 ounces cans preferred frozen juice concentrate (do not add water)
  • 1 cup plain yogurt

Directions:

Prep Time: 10 mins

Total Time: 10 mins

  1. 1 Mix all the ingredients using a blender.
  2. 2 Pour into popsicle molds.
  3. 3 Freeze and enjoy!

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/healthy-for-them-yogurt-popsicles-67664#ixzz1LrlOgGAD

No comments:

Post a Comment